(11 Jambul St.)
Date of construction: 1916
Old Weather Station is an architectural monument of the early 20th century, included in the list of monuments of great historical and cultural importance. The city’s first weather station was opened by Konstantin Lazarev on November 1, 1870.In 1873, the Main Physical Observatory sent him a set of instruments for conducting meteorological observations and instructions of Swiss meteorologist Heinrich von Wild. After the departure of Konstantin Lazarev, the meteorological station worked until 1885. Then, it was moved several times and in 1916 the station moved into the current one-story brick building built by the Yekaterinburg Observatory on behalf of the Nikolaev Main Physical Observatory. The building is still used for its original purpose.